Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<\$BlogBacklinkControl\$> <\$BlogBacklinkTitle\$> <\$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon\$>
<\$BlogBacklinkSnippet\$>
posted by <\$BlogBacklinkAuthor\$> \@ <\$BlogBacklinkDateTime\$>

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

Million Dollar Baby




* Million$Baby *
about me
i'M nOt YoUr AvErAgE bArBiE...
i LiKe CaKe ToO mUcH!!! 060815_1425~01.jpg
get around my site
Stuff...
home

archives
domain (if you have one)
email me people
blogskins
my favorite blogs
People I like...
The Pop Beyatch himself a.k.a Mr Arbuckles
The Fantabulous Gotsu Girl
Sexy Ms Titia
Jim Jams Journal
Ever-so Lovely Lena-chan
The Don
DMac does Japan
Our very own Shimane Ken
Leify Wafey
Ursula the First a.k.a Erin
The gorgeous Ms.Ashireee
KT kickin' tofu in Kawamoto
Thomas the Tank
Holler...
www.flickr.com
misswilson79's photos More of misswilson79's photos
Pussycats...

Thursday, September 14, 2006
Happy days!
3:53 pm
I've just dragged myself away from colouring in cheeseburgers (I have a very varied and fulfilling job!) to make an announcement. Well, two in fact...

1) I 'M GOING HOME!!!!
Today I finally sorted out my ticket home for Christmas. Wahooo!!! Might not seem like big news to you, but for me it's pretty exciting stuff. I get eat Christmas dinner, cooked by my fabulous mum and dad, for the first time in 3years! I know, I'm talking about food again. It may seem like I have a slight obsession with it and anyone who knows me will no doubt say that's true but this is Christmas dinner we're talking about here. Anyone who's been living in abroad for any period of time and is about to head home (well in 3 months time) for the best homecooked meal of the year will know what I mean. I'm almost dribbling on the school's computer just thinking about it. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYY!!!
Oh, and the best part of all... not only do I get to eat Christmas dinner, I get to see my family and friends, too! (Naturally that's the real reason I'm going home - it's not just for the scrummy food, honest folks!) I canny wait!

2) I have the BEST STUDENTS in the WORLD!
I LOVE THEM! Sorry, just wanted to share that with whoever might be reading (probably no-one as my friends seem to have given up on me ever actually writing anything on this bloody blog). It doesn't matter what kind of mood I'm in, they always make me genki! Even the cheeky ones. In fact, especially the cheeky ones. Thank you my little munchkins! You're the bestest!

seventenseven